Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Networking Through The Arts

We are not robots that need to memorize our lines in order to get a good job interview, yet networking seems to be the new poor man's(unemployed)way to stay in the race. Networking actually bring people with specific needs together and allow them a place to reconstruct, reenergize and hope. I get my fix from the collaboration and participation artists partake. Sol Studio Art is that place, a sanctuary for the arts to mingle and inspire. I am very gratefull to all the people that have walked through the studio in this spirit of collaboration and peace. Musicians, poets, visual artists, theater directors, actors, teachers, educators, ceo's and landscapers, I thank you for the gift you have shared with me at Sol Studio Art. Till next one, peace.solange

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers